Summer means no school, hot weather, and new songs. Make sure to check out my top songs you need to listen to this summer below!
1. Dinah Jane- “Heard It All Before”
This song by Dinah Jane will have you in your feelings ALL SUMMER.
2. Jaafar Jackson – Got Me Singing
Jaafar Jackson “Got Me Singing” is a song you listen to and just start dancing like no one is watching.
3. Ally Brooke- Lips Don’t Lie(featuring A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie)
Ally Brooke will have singing this song in your head all day. A Boogie’s verse is lyrical and straight fire.
3. DaniLeigh – Easy (Remix) ft. Chris Brown
Who would’ve known that these two artists would create such an amazing song together!
4. Tj Porter- Harlem
Tj Porter “Harlem” song is a lit song to blast in the car, especially in Harlem.
5. Bryce Xavier- Fall In Love Again
Bryce’s voice is so angelic and out of this world.
6. Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello – Señorita
I will forever ship Shawn and Camila:)
7. Easy- Next Town Down (Pynklemonade Cover)
Pynk Le’Monade proved that covers can be out of this world.