Even though 2022 has had its up’s and down’s, it is time to stay on track with the upcoming new moon’s for your blessings.
This article is beneficial to use for every moon rising in a different zodiac. On the other hand, we will focus on April’s new moon in Aries. Even if you are not an Aries, each moon still has an important factor on your lifestyle. For this particular moon, there are a few things that you need to remember.
- Tap into your inner child and get creative. Putting yourself in a creative element not only brings you positive energy, it allows you to focus on good instead of the bad.
- Write down your intentions on your phone or in a new moon book. It is key to keep track of your intentions every moon. If you want to start a business, purchase a new wardrobe, or improve your grades, write them down. Looking at your intentions when they are accomplished, after the new moon, will make you feel amazing about your hard work.
- Cleanse your space before and during the new moon. Your intentions and mindset can not improve with a cluttered space. No one is perfect, cleaning your space helps keep your blessings during this moon is very beneficial.
- Release negative energy to let go of energy vampires. There are many ways to release negative energy, spiritually and psychically. This includes working out, mediation, yoga, or even taking a spiritual bath.
- Make moon water and cleanse your crystals. Moon water is great to utilize while cleansing your space, to drink(even though I don’t), and cleansing your crystals. It is important to keep your crystals clean so they can recharge and restore back to its power.
The Aries new moon is about being authentic, letting go of negative energy, and using positive energy to manifest your dreams into reality. Every new moon is a chance for a fresh restart. Do not let your mind entrap your blessings.