My legs make up 60% of my body, and I constantly get compliments regarding my “model legs.” I am going to spill all the secrets regarding my workout routine for toned legs.
While making fitness a major contribution into my lifestyle, I have discovered a lot of hit and misses. First, I took kickboxing classes for a year which slimmed my legs down. Even though I lost a lot of body fat, I felt that I did not see the results I wanted. Even though my legs slimmed down, they were not sculpted like models in Soho.
I discovered that these workouts sculpted my legs and inner thighs in less than 6 months.
My Go To Leg and Inner Thigh Workout
Cardio is something that I hate and love. I despise being tired and sweaty, but the results are so worth it. Every time I hit the treadmill, I make sure I run for exactly a mile.
Treadmill running workout
- incline 2 speed 3.5 (warmup for 3 minutes)
- incline 3 speed 5.5(1 minute)
- incline 1 speed 3(3 minutes)
- incline 3 speed 5.5(2 minutes)
- incline 1 speed 2(3 minutes)
- incline 2 speed 5.5(1 minute)
Treadmill walking workout
This workout is great for people who do not like to run, but they love walking up hills.
- incline 7 speed 3( 5 minutes)
- incline 4 speed 2(4 minutes)
- incline 10 speed 3.5(3 minutes)
- incline 7 speed 3 (4 minutes)
2. Side leg raises 3×15
3. Deep side lunges 3×20
4.Sumo squats 3×15
5. Plie squats 3×15
6. squats 2×15
7. Lunges 2×15
8. Squat jumps: 50 count(not done everyday)
9. Leg press 20 count (30 lbs)
I like my legs to be toned and slim, so I never go passed 30 pounds on the leg press.
10. Gym bicycle (10 minutes)
*Note: not all of these workouts are done together everyday. Even though I hit the treadmill 5 times a week, it all depends on my mood. If I feel energetic, I will do all of these workouts at once. If I am feeling lazy, I do half of these workouts.*